Links for October 9, 2006
Heh, you may see this as October 10 in your readers. That’s because I never know what date it is … unless it’s payday .
Some stuff I missed from last week, and a few tidbits from this morning.
- IE7 Is Coming This Month…Are you Ready?
- Unless you’re using some serious CSS ninjitsu, you’re ready.
- eHub Interviews adaptiveblue
- Adaptiveblue is a Firefox extension that uses semantics and context to create a richer browsing experience … er, I think that’s right.
- PHP developers most likely to switch to Rails
- I suspect that a lot of this has to do with many PHP coders being tinkerers on shared hosts. And RoR is The Hot. New. Thing. in web hosting. But that’s just a guess. I’m not about to fork over $795 to find out for sure . [Via PHPDeveloper.org]
- For Vista, WGA gets tougher
- While I understand Microsoft wants to protect its intellectual property, I just don’t trust them to get their Software Protection Platform right. My current PC may just be the last Windows machine I ever own.
- An oldie, but a goodie, particularly if you’re new to front-end development in Safari.