Link dump: August 28, 2006
- Crowdsourcing and the wisdom of bloggers
- A post about Cambrian House, a site where you
register on the site and submit ideas, those ideas are voted on, and the top ideas actually get created and launched
- NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 3 ready to go
- Open source office suite gets a new beta version.
- SMS and the March 2004 Spanish general elections – Cuba Tourism
- How mobile text messaging is affecting politics and tourism in Spain and Cuba.
- Use Old Words When Writing for Findability
- Or “Why clever headlines don’t work online
- Flickr, Maps, Local… it’s a Yahoo Mashup
- Yahoo! begins mixing and mashing the properties it purchased last year.