On Cultured Wino, you may have noticed that all of the images have a thick white border surrounded by a thin black border. How did I do it? Simple: assign padding to the
img element. It doesn’t, however, work in every browser.
- Over at Zonkette: Financially Interested Blogging as it relates to politics. I will say this: many bloggers don’t consider themselves journalists, and therefore see no reason to observe the ethical standards that journalists claim to.
- At Wired: Heartaches of Journalist Bloggers looks at journalists who blog and the conflicts of doing so.
- And, now that we know Iraq had no WMD, should we think the administration knew this before invading and lied to us? Or is this an honest — though extremely expensive — “my bad”? (And if Iraq was under a pretty strict embargo for the better part of a decade, then where would he have come up with the money to have a WMD program?) Tony Pierce has some thoughts on Glenn Reynolds’ (lack of) reaction to this story as well.
- Paul Nixon discusses what the new Mac Mini and iPod shuffle might benefit Apple (complete with a lovely chart).
- The Poor Man makes a solid point about the right-wing media’s reaction to “Rather-gate” versus they (yet-to-materialize) “WMD-gate.” And read through the comments, for an interesting comparison of how the Bush regime stacks up to seven dictatorships.
- From Wired (Via Misbehaving.net): Women, high-tech and sex-toys